RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. Use of property and facilities for any reason will require advance reservations. A BPSC manager must be present on the property during any time of use.
2. A BPSC manager, specifically the General Manager unless specified otherwise, will have total authority on all decisions regarding activity and use of the premises.
3. Use of the property at any time will be limited to the area/activity for which a reservation has been made or designated by a BPSC manager.
4. Members are fully responsible for their guests and no guests will be allowed access to the property without being accompanied by an active member.
5. Use of the clubhouse will be limited to a specific reserved club member activity.
6. No member or guest vehicles are allowed beyond the clubhouse or designated parking area unless approved in advance by a club manager.
7. No littering or fires allowed on BPSC property.
8. All federal and North Carolina hunting, fishing, and preserve regulations will be followed.
9. Anyone hunting must have a current N.C. hunting license and/or N.C. preserve license and/or valid hunter safety certificate (excludes children under 12 years of age who are hunting with an adult member).
10. Firearm safety will be the highest priority and proper field etiquette will be followed.
11. Eye and ear protection is required on the 5 stand.
12. Eye protection is required on the hunting fields
13. Any 5 stand or rifle range shooter under 16 years old must be under direct adult supervision.
14. At the 5 stand guns may only be loaded while in the shooting stations. Guns must be cleared to change stations.
15. Under all situations, obey the 3 main rules of shooting
• Always keep your muzzle pointed in a safe direction
• Treat all guns as if they are loaded
• Keep your finger off the trigger until you’re ready to shoot
16. In the field, always be aware of what’s in your shooting zone and beyond your shot.
NO ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION PERMITTED BEFORE OR DURING ANY USE OF FIREARMS OR EQUIPMENT – NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is not an exhaustive list. Members should familiarize themselves with all rules outlined in the member packet.